When a family is expecting a new baby, it can be hard for an older brother or sister to know what to do, what to expect or how to feel. This class was designed to help prepare young children, between the ages of 3 to 7, for changes that will occur when the new baby arrives and how to be a great sibling!
- How to be a GREAT big brother or sister
- What the child(ren) can expect in regards to changes going on in the family, with mom, dad and the new baby
- What the new baby will look like and how he or she will act (pictures of newborns)
- Short educational film:“Hey, What About Me?”
- Role playing with dolls: How to hold a baby
- Diapering activity: Please bring a stuffed animal or doll from home(diapers will be provided)
- “Super Sibling” Certificate
It is recommended that you sign up for the class that is closest to your expected delivery date. Early registration is encouraged. Due to space limitations and because a parent/guardian must remain with the child during the hour-long class, we must limit the number of participants to 20 children total.
Class is held from 10 – 11am in Suite 215
Make checks payable to Shauna Aldridge
Cost: $25 for first child, $10 per additional child in each family