Comprehensive Childbirth Class
Entertaining and insightful, Kathy’s 2 day comprehensive course is designed to present ALL the topics in the other childbirth classes,
- Easy techniques to empower mothers and coach to take charge of and enjoy any birth experience
- natural birth vs pain medication, Epidural
- Vaginal vs Caesarean section birth
- Massage and pain management
- Positions that facilitate faster deliveries
- Guiding the mother through the birth
- Lamaze breathing methods (complete labor practice)
- Postpartum support
- Information to alleviate concerns and fears about the birth process, breast feeding, infant care and transitioning to parenthood
- Positive parenting concepts and tools
- Easy breast feeding positions and latch-on
- Maintaining strong relationships with partners and children
Contact and Class information
- Time: a 2 day class, noon to 5pm
- Instructor: Kathy Robertson, RN
- Location: Suite 215
- Contact Information: Phone 512-425-3846
- Class fee: $90.00/couple
About the Class Instructor: Kathy Robertson, RN
Most of my nursing experience has been around women’s belly buttons or pediatrics since 1974! I teach a ten-hour seminar in two weekends and involve active Lamaze labor coaching techniques. I am an advocate for children and families, pursuing and teaching personal growth courses, including Redirecting Children’s Behavior. My dream is to create a positive, loving society for my beautiful daughter and the world. Childbirth classes can change labor into “giving life” with the right attitude and training.
Kathy Robertson | 569-7321 | firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTER ONLINE BELOW. To hold your reservation, mail a check payable to Kathy Robertson and complete the online registration form below. In the registration form you will need to select two date options in case your first choice is full.
RENAISSANCE WOMEN’S GROUP
12201 Renfert Way
Austin, TX 78758
Attn: Kathy RobertsonWe do not have online payment.You will be notified by phone or email when your registration is received. If the class is full you will be accommodated in another class. (Please note: Due to the limited space in each class, refunds will only be given if you deliver before the class starts). You should plan to finish your classes four to six weeks before your due date. It is important to register for class in the fifth month of your pregnancy. Please wear comfortable clothes and bring a pillow for your back. Plan to eat a meal prior to class as food is not provided. You may register for the class that best suits your schedule. You will be notified by phone or email when your registration is received. If the class is full you will be accommodated in another class.
Please click “READ MORE” to REGISTER
*PLEASE NOTE: This is a 2 day class on May 20th & 27th.
*PLEASE NOTE: This is a 2 day class on June 17th & 24th
*PLEASE NOTE: This is a 2 day class on July 8th & 22nd
*PLEASE NOTE: This is a 2 day class on August 19th & 26th
*PLEASE NOTE: This is a 2 day class on September 9th & 16th
*PLEASE NOTE: This is a 2 day class on October 7th & 14th
*PLEASE NOTE: This is a 2 day class on November 5th & 19th.